Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blueberry White Tea


I am a tea connoisseur. I love me a good tea and drink it every day. My favorite is Southern Sweet Tea, and Arizona makes a mean sweet tea. McDonald's doesn't have a bad one, either. But usually I just make my own at home which is so much easier and cheaper. The Lipton Cold Brew bags are great for that!

So I was at the store yesterday looking for my usual Arizona Sweet Tea, and saw this beautiful bottle sitting beside it in the cooler. Hmmmm....... blueberry white tea? Well the bottle sure is pretty enough. They claim the blue bottle helps protect the natural antioxidants in the tea. Who cares? It looks cool and caught my eye. Clever, Arizona. Clever.

I decided to give it a try. I love blueberries and tea, so why not blueberry tea? Wow. Move over sweet tea. This just may be my new favorite! The flavor is crisp, light, not overpowering. It's delicious. Like the Sweet Tea, it does have "high fructose corn syrup" which is not my poison of choice, but whatever. What doesn't have HFCS in it these days?

Try it. I can't imagine anyone not liking it. So good! Now I need to figure out a way to make it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment